Saab Maritime Traffic Management delivers a wide range of integrated solutions to maritime users around the world. Customers range from individual users to large ports. Our systems contribute to the daily operation of five of the top-11 container ports in the world.
Our solutions allow our customers to:
- run efficient ports
- manage safety and efficiency of traffic on waterways
- protect the environment
- support law enforcement and coast guards
- perform underwater surveys
- perform precise navigation
Fairway to Freeway
Saab’s Fairway to Freeway concept aims to make operations in a port run like clockwork by linking various innovative solutions together, enabling our clients to profit from information that would otherwise not be available.
One stop shopping
Saab is also a systems integrator, providing fixed date/fixed price systems. Our solutions rarely work in isolation. With Saab, customers have the certainty that if it can work together, it will.
- V3000 Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) Systems
- VTS Simulator
- KleinPort Port Management Information Systems
- KleinPilot Maritime Pilotage Management Systems
- R5 AIS transponders
- R40 AIS base stations
- CoastWatch surveillance network
- Qimera sonar data processing
- QINSy hydrographic data acquisition, navigation and processing software
- Fledermaus interactive 4D geospatial processing and analysis tool
- ADX-XR Portable Pilot Unit (PPU)